Ofcourse i will use that bag... instead.. i bring it everywhere i go now.. ^^. good enough liao atleast i get to blow cake in this critical moment of all peoples.. (:
all about SuSan,Lu and Shin.
Every person is a new door to a different world
Susan "GaL wHo like tO DrEam.WhO aLsO HaVe a LoT oF DrEaMs.hOpE iT wIlL BeCoMe tRuE OnE DaY...^.^DrEaM fOr UrSeLf.AnD MaKe iT TrUe."
Shin "simple -yet simplyfied. is just too hard to be zero.too nice to drink.
too easy to crapss.easy to think more than we expected.
is just too to be too much (: "
Lu "I believe what i see but not what i heard.I wont let my frens down because I love them.Sharing their happiness is my happiness.I care about my fren's feeling.I take time to listen.I hear myself within my fren.I allow my fren to hear me.I show my hurt when i'm hurt, so i can feel love the rest of the time.I like to take one little step,to become braver.i mean to make a difference.i act in accordance with my intentions.i have nothing to hide.I accept all of the part of who i am,what i cannot accept,i forgive."
No comments:
Post a Comment